Monday, April 7, 2008

What Happens When We Put Things Off

Nothing new has been going on really. Besides the fact that I have a midterm on Thursday and I had been putting it off for a really long time. I had studied rather mildy over the last few days, but not the extend that I probably should have been. It was more like the kind of "I'm in front of the book now even though I would much rather be playing Super Smash Bros" studying and not the "Lets study and kick some metaphorical ass" variety of studying. Super Smash Bros. leads to decrease in grades (it's scientific fact. look it up)

studying kills D:
Konota, you're just making me feel worse.

I have a journal check due tommorrow, which I sort of rushed. Procrastination lead to more procrastination which lead to a procrastination rainfall which lead to... procrastination. It'll work out okay though, it's nothing major. I'm sure I'll get a decent mark on my mid-term as well. I'm not a terrible student... I'm just not a very good one either.

No comments: