Thursday, April 10, 2008

Triple Update! Mid-term (Part 1 of a 3 part saga)

Well, the long awaited mid-term finally fell upon me today. All things considered, I don't think I did all that badly. I could have done a heckva lot better though. With a tad bit more passion and a little more heart, I have a feeling I could have aced it. But noooo! I had to get lazy. *shakes head* Someday this lazy gene is going to come and bite me in the butt, I swear. That day keeps slipping by though, lol.

The mid-term consisted of 67 multiple choice questions and one essay question. 0_0 It was pretty epic, to say the very least. My teacher is super special awesome though, and he allowed those of us who hadn't finished it yet twenty more minutes. Very generous of him! Although, we had to move twice because of it.

Let me explain in more detial. Class time was already up, and I had done about two-thirds of the test (me and about seven other people). There was going to be a meeting taking place in the classroom that we were currently in, so we had to move into the empty classroom next door. We were in there for about five minutes, until we kicked out of there by another class, which then led us to the English lab. Yay! Nothing like switiching into a bunch of different locations right in the middle of a test to keep the stress level down! Whoo!

This is the first of what will be three updates today. All of them will be rather short and brief, just the way I like them. I promised myself that I would do a marthon "ten hour" run of Super Smash Bros. Brawl when I got home.. but I was only able to last about 2 1/2 hours before my mind felt like it was going to explode. So now I'm having an anime marthon instead. In between episodes of Elfen Lied, I'll put up new posts.

Look forward to it!

Oh! And I left Math class during break. My teacher was in an even worse mood then he usually is, and his lecture is about as informative as watching a screensaver. So I left. *sigh* I've been such a bad boy lately. Thank goodness attendance doesn't count in this class. xD I've only missed one day, so there wouldn't be anything to worry about even if it did.

Toothpaste
There is a cure for math! Wheeee!

Lucky Star meets Death Note= epic win!

No comments: