Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So Vey Very Sleepy

I just got back from Disneyland, so forgive me if this entry seems a bit brief and lacking in details. I promise there'll be a more indepth entry tommorow, after I've gotten some much needed rest. Until then, I'll just start typing about any crap that begins floating into my mind.

I am not looking forward to Math tommorrow. I hadn't really prepared much (went to Disneyland), and I'm generally getting that sense of dragging behind once again. College Algebra is a hard topic to keep up with... I really need to dedicate myself in the coming weeks to becoming a full-time "Math Student", rather then a "I'm Here Because I Have To Be Guy".

Motivation leads to success. A positive-outlook leads to hapiness. Weee!

Fun Fact: Anime geeks are nuts. Don't believe me? Just wait until the next entry. Oooh, the stories I'll tell.


Konota
Someone cosplaying as god (aka Konota). Proof that anime geeks are nuts!

Can't wait to buy Sweeney Todd this Friday. Mom and I already have plans to sit down and watch it Friday night. xD I find it amusing that the one film that brings us together as a family is about a serial killer whose victims are chopped up and made into pies. ... Kinda sad really. Brilliant film though.


This man is a genius. I haven't laughed this hard and this often at YouTube videos in a very long time

2 comments:

The Random One said...

I don't think we needed proof that anime geeks were nuts lol

GottaLoveBreath said...

We may be nuts, but we make up for it in spirit.