Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Update For The Sake of Updating

As I had typed in a previous entry, I have been attempting to update this blog once a day. Well, the horrible truth is *dramatic music* I forgot to update yesterday! Which means I have to update twice today, which is why I'm making what should generall be called a 'filler entry'. This is just going to be blabbing on about whatever topic comes to mind for the next several minutes. It should be a great amount of unedited fun. I'm just gonna let whatever comes to mind out onto the Internet (hopefully nothing to perverted).

In 3...2...1...0

Okay, so anyways, I can't think of anything to say, but I promised myself I wouldn't stop typing. Pleaes god, let the grammar come out decent.

So as all of you know, I'm very excited about the new Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie. But you know what movie is going to really suck? Iron Man! That's right fanboys, I said it. Someone needed to say it! I mean... this movie just looks awful. The worst sort of superhero crap one can imagine. You've got this guy flying around in what looks like a hi-tech Elton John outfit... wait, let me reword that. It looks like the Master Chief's oufit from Halo redesigned by Elton John to look 'fabulous'. Oh! And what's with all of these superhero movies. Are we running out of ideas? Batman and Superman were brilliant a couple years back, but that doesn't mean you have to reinvent and turn a film franchise into every hero that ever graced a comic strip! *shakes head* It's madness...


Why is everyone looking forward to this. I just don't get it.

... madness? It is Sparta! xD There was another moive that sucked, but I won't go into that one. The reasons are too obvious and too many.

Freakin' out about midterm, freakin out about math, freakin about quizzes, but I'm okay.

My Rei Ayanami figurine is really starting to freak me out. The moment I move out, that's going to be the first thing that gets torched. It's just too adorable... which also means that it's evil. You have a character who is (I'll admit the truth here) fourteen years old. I was about sixteen when I first watched the series, so that wasn't too creepy. I'm now seventeen, in another few months I'll be eighteen. And here's this cute little fourteen year old sitting on my desk. *shudders* Yep. First thing that'll be torched. I'm keeping Rukia though. Rukia is classy looking. Plus, she's hundreds of years old. She may look young, but she has more life experience then any of us will ever have. Which is why there's no creepy factor with the Rukia figurine.

Rei
Darn you Rei and your... Rei-ness and your plugsuit and your blue hair and your slender build and your quiet shy girl personality and your... yeeeaaaahhhh.

*steps on the brakes* Well that was... scary.

1 comment:

The Random One said...

'..and your... breasts.'